185A College Road
5 minutes walk from Blundellsands and Crosby train station
National minimum wage applies, plus daily tips.
Your hours of work can vary, but will include weekdays and weekends 8am-5.30pm. Minimum 16 hours per week.
If you have a passion for food and enjoy being part of a team, this position could be ideal for you.
As part of our team you will be required to do basic food preparation, receiving and unloading deliveries, organising storage area, prepare and plate up meals, create specials, clean the kitchen as you go including work surfaces, floors, walls,, and follow strict hygiene, health and safety rules as part of your daily work.
You will need to be able to carry out tasks quickly and competently. You will need to be able to follow instructions, use your initiative and work as part of a team.
You will also need to be able to cook vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free meals competently and safely. Using separate utensils and equipment ect to avoid cross contamination.
A passion for healthy food is desirable.
To become a kitchen assistant, you will need to have:
- energy and enthusiasm
- a flexible approach to work
- the ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently
- a strong interest in food is a MUST
- an understanding of dietary requirements (Vegan/Gluten Free)
- a passion for quality food presentation is a MUST
- the ability to follow instructions
- good spoken communication skills
- the ability to use your initiative and work in a team.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV along with a cover letter detailing why you think you are the best candidate for the position advertised to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively we do accept CV’s and Cover letters via post.